The HunterSeven Foundation team is a uniquely, diverse group of like-minded individuals with varied backgrounds, expertise and experiences volunteering to further the mission. We are clinicians, care providers, and advocates seeking to improve the health of post 9/11 veterans through outreach, medical research, and evidence-based education.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Extensive Military Service background amongst the team including senior enlisted members, high-ranking officers, those within special forces, flight medicine, military intelligence, civil affairs and legal services.
- Advanced degrees in Medicine and Healthcare; PhD, MD, MSN., DNP and APRN.
- Various practice settings ranging from trauma to oncology, public health and clinical research.
- Medical team with licensure to practice clinical medicine.
- Capstone Publications featured in: Intl. J of Environ. Res. and Public Health
- Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) current certifications:
- Biomedical Research I & II
- Health Privacy (HIPAA)
- Conflicts of Interest (COI)
- GCP for Clinical Investigations of Drugs and Biologics (ICH)
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) Chair
- Research Study Design
- Bioethics Studies I