- The long-term goals of the HunterSeven Foundation stem from a proactive approach to healthcare by utilizing early screening and preventive medicine practices. Early identification of any underlying problem is critical in successful treatments and improved wellness.
- We understand that sometimes access to medical resources and care can be delayed or require a complicated and often frustrating process. We realize that this lag in support can have a detrimental impact on one’s physical and mental health.
- Through strategic partnerships and foundation resources, HunterSeven Foundation assists individuals suffering from illnesses connected to military exposures by providing access to care and medical resources.
Our Immediate Needs Program
The HunterSeven Foundation Immediate Needs Program has supported post-9/11 veterans and their families in the following ways:
- Functional medicine appointments.
- Imaging and laboratory studies.
- Access to specialized programs across the nation.
Medical Care & Recovery
- Inpatient/outpatient care not covered by insurance.
- Medications not covered by insurance.
- HBOT, SGB Treatments
- Travel expenses during treatments.
- Survivor costs not covered.
- Pending, unpaid medical bills.
Although members of the HunterSeven Foundation are licensed medical providers, this Foundation is NOT a medical service and does not treat or provide medical care to service members or veterans. We are a conduit for information and resources, when other avenues have been exhausted or are unavailable.
We do not make medical diagnosis or write recommendations to individuals requesting Immediate Needs Support.
We follow and maintain all HIPAA regulations and guidelines. We highly encourage service members and veterans to refrain from submitting personal and potentially identifiable medical information or medical records through unsecure channels.
The HunterSeven Foundation does not conduct service-connection application reviews or medical nexus letters of support.
Each request is unique and we are committed to finding the best resource for those that are in need of support. Our door never closes. Our teammates are our priority. So no matter the question or concern, if we don’t have an answer or a solution to your problem, we’ll assure we find one.