- The long-term goals of the HunterSeven Foundation stem from a proactive approach to healthcare by utilizing early screening and preventive medicine practices. Early identification of any underlying problem is critical in successful treatments and improved wellness.
- We understand that sometimes access to medical resources and care can be delayed or require a complicated and often frustrating process. We realize that this lag in support can have a detrimental impact on one’s physical and mental health.
- Through strategic partnerships and foundation resources, HunterSeven Foundation assists individuals suffering from illnesses connected to military exposures by providing access to care and medical resources.
Our Immediate Needs Program
The HunterSeven Immediate Needs Program has supported post-9/11 veterans and their families in the following ways:
- Functional medicine appointments
- Imaging and laboratory studies
- Access to specialized programs across the nation
- inpatient/outpatient care not covered insurance
- assistive devices
- at-home oxygen therapies
- travel expenses for military veterans and family for care
Recovery and Rehabilitation
- HBOT for brain injuries
- SGB for mental health
- respite care for families
- hormone therapy
HunterSeven Foundation is NOT a medical provider and does not treat or provide medical care to service members or veterans. We are a conduit for information and resources, when other avenues have been exhausted or are unavailable.
We do not make medical diagnosis or write recommendations to individuals requesting Immediate Needs Support.
Each request is unique and we are committed to finding the best resource for those that are in need of support. Our door never closes. Our brothers and sisters are our priority. We have your back.